Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Deadbeat Employee

The latest email exchange between me and our controller:

-----------------------------------------------------

From: Werner, Judy Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 2:19 PMTo: Finlay, MattSubject: Lunch Tab

Matt –

Your lunch tab now stands at $214.12. Please reimburse petty cash ASAP.

Thanks!

Judy

Judith Werner
MidMark Capital
177 Madison Ave.
Morristown, NJ 07960
Phone: 973-971-9960
Fax: 973-971-9963
jwerner@midmarkcapital.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Judy,

Come on, cut me some slack!

I'm right in the middle of trying to package up my lunch tab in a collateralized debt obligation so I can sell it to an unsuspecting pension fund in Iceland. I'd move faster, but the rating agencies aren’t cooperating.

M

PS: I’ll run over to the bank machine right now…

Matthew Finlay
Managing Director
MidMark Capital
(973) 971-9960
http://www.midmarkcapital.com/

------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: